Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Experiment Gone Wrong

I decided to eat outside-of-the-box last night, but it was met with nothing more than a mess that was a little too garlicky, a little too basily, and a little too runny.

But, I tried. I wanted something new, and I tried.

The attempt was stuffed manicotti. I've addressed the over-spice, but I couldn't get the tofu to blend with the spinach like I wanted, so I added some water to the mix.

I added too much water.

What I wound up with was edible, and I stuffed it into my mouth...but the adventure did not have a happy ending.

I couldn't get the taste of garlic out of my mouth, no matter how much I brushed.

So, no, this recipe will not be shared.

Also, I had two cups of coffee yesterday. I was hurting for some caffeine.

  • Coffee: $1.20
  • Apple: $0.75
  • Safeway: $5.54
  • TOTAL: $7.49

No comments:

Post a Comment